Independent Non-Executive Chairman
- Andrew was appointed to the Board in February 2014 as an Independent Non-Executive Director and Chairman
- Andrew has over 35 years of global experience in the retailing and wholesaling industry
- Andrew served as the CEO of Metcash from 1998 until 30 June 2013. He currently serves as a consultant to Metcash
- Prior to becoming the CEO of Metcash, Andrew held various management roles at METRO Cash & Carry (METRO). He was appointed to lead the establishment of METRO’s operations in Israel and Russia and served as the Group Operations Director
- Andrew holds a Bachelor of Commerce and a Master of Business Leadership from the University of South Africa
- Andrew chairs the Nomination and Remuneration Committee
Chief Executive Officer
- Robbie was appointed CEO of sgfleet in July 2006 and has 10 years of experience in the fleet management and leasing industry
- Robbie was appointed to the Board in January 2014
- Robbie has overall responsibility for the strategic development of sgfleet and manages its relationships with financial services partners
- Previously, Robbie was Managing Director of Nucleus Corporate Finance in South Africa, which he founded in 1999. Robbie remained in this role until his appointment to sgfleet in July 2006. During his time at Nucleus Corporate Finance, Robbie advised Super Group on corporate advisory and strategic projects
- Prior to this, Robbie spent a year working with the Operations Director of South African Breweries Limited and practiced as a commercial attorney for 5 years at Werksmans Attorneys in South Africa
- Robbie holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Law) and a Bachelor of Laws (Cum Laude) from the University of the Witwatersrand, as well as a Higher Diploma in Tax Law from Johannesburg University
Cheryl Bart AO
Independent Non-Executive Director
- Cheryl was appointed to the Board in January 2014 as an Independent Non-Executive Director
- Cheryl is a qualified lawyer and company director with experience across industries including financial services, utilities, television and film. She was awarded the Order of Australia in the Australia Day Honours in January 2009
- Cheryl previously worked as a lawyer specialising in Banking and Finance at Mallesons Stephen Jaques (now King & Wood Mallesons)
- Cheryl’s other directorships include the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC), Spark Infrastructure Ltd, South Australian Power Networks, Audio Pixels Holdings Ltd, Football Federation of Australia (FFA), Local Organising Committee 2015 Australia Asian Cup and the Australian Himalayan Foundation. She is also a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Cheryl is immediate past Chairman of ANZ Trustees Ltd, the Environment Protection Authority of South Australia, the South Australian Film Corporation, Adelaide Film Festival and the Foundation for Alcohol Research and Education (FARE)
- She is the 31st person in the world to complete The Explorer’s Grand Slam, and is a Patron of SportsConnect
- Cheryl holds a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws from the University of New South Wales
- Cheryl is a member of both the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee, and the Nomination and Remuneration Committee
Independent Non-Executive Director
- Graham was appointed to the Board in January 2014 as an Independent Non-Executive Director
- Graham has over 40 years of experience in financial services, including superannuation, life insurance, commercial banking, investment banking and stock broking
- Graham is the CEO of Stratagm, which he established in 2009 to provide strategic and financial advisory services to both businesses and individuals
- Graham’s experience includes roles as Division Director at Macquarie Capital and the Group Treasurer at National Australia Bank
- Graham is currently a Director of SFG Australia, the Chairman and Director of various private companies, including Connective Group, and a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Graham holds a Bachelor of Arts from the University of Sydney and qualified as an Associate of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia
- Graham is chairman of the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee
- Peter was appointed to the Board in February 2014 as a Non-Executive Director and nominee of Super Group.
- Peter has been a director of SG Fleet Holdings since April 2011
- Peter has over 20 years of senior management experience
- Peter currently serves as the CEO of Super Group. He has held this position since 29 July 2009
- Prior to becoming the CEO of Super Group, he served as the Managing Director of Super Group’s Logistics and Transport division and later its Supply Chain division
- Peter’s experience also includes six years as the CEO of Imperial Holdings’ Consumer Logistics division and the Managing Director of South African Breweries Diversified Beverages
- Peter’s other directorships include Super Group and the Road Freight Association in South Africa
- Peter holds an MBA from Warwick University and is a Chartered Accountant
- Peter is a member of both the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee, and the Nomination and Remuneration Committee
Independent Non-Executive Director
- Edwin was appointed to the Board in August 2015 as an Independent Non-Executive Director.
- Edwin qualified as a Chartered Accountant (SA) in 1966.
- From July 1967 to November 1979, Edwin was with Adcock Ingram Ltd in Head Office and was promoted over time to Group Company Secretary and then Finance Director.
- From January 1980 to March 1983, Edwin was a consultant in business management and tax.
- At Caxton Limited, from 1983 to 1997, Edwin held the positions of Finance Director, Managing Director and then Chairman.
- Edwin was Finance Director of Metcash Trading Limited and Metcash Limited from May 1998 to January 2011, and a Non-Executive Director of the company until August 2015.
- Edwin has spent over 40 years in corporate offices and has been Chairman of a number of listed companies. He was a member of the Income Tax Special Court in South Africa for 20 years (1977-1997).
- Edwin is a member of the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee.
Chief Financial Officer
- Kevin was appointed to the Board as a Non-Executive Director in August 2015. Kevin has been Chief Financial Officer of SG Fleet since July 2006 and has 11 years of experience in the fleet management and leasing industry.
- Prior to joining the Company, Kevin was responsible for special projects at Super Group, including the execution of acquisitions, disposals and due diligence. He was also a member of the management committees of the Automotive Parts, Commercial Vehicle Dealerships and Supply Chain Divisions of that company.
- Prior to joining Super Group, Kevin worked in the audit and corporate finance divisions of KPMG South Africa for six years.
- Kevin holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of the Witwatersrand, an Honours Bachelor of Accounting Science degree from the University of South Africa and is a Chartered Accountant.