Guides and forms
Fair Wear and Tear Guide
All vehicles being returned to SG Fleet must be returned in accordance with the AFIA Fair Wear and Tear Guide
. If in the opinion of SG Fleet, a vehicle is subject to damage beyond Fair Wear and Tear:
- At vehicle collection, a condition report is prepared, which is signed by the driver and an SG Fleet agent.
- An advice is forwarded to the driver’s internal fleet manager (including photographs) giving the estimated cost of the repair.
- Should the driver disagree, they can have the vehicle independently assessed, the damage estimated, or the vehicle repaired.
This process protects SG Fleet’s customers by ensuring that only legitimate claims are escalated and costs are not incurred without the consent of the driver and fleet manager.
Motor Fleet Insurance - Comprehensive Cover
- Expense reimbursement form for fuel, registration and insurance
- Expense reimbursement form for servicing, repairs, tyres, punctures and batteries